Get a little help from our friends
Next FAB 5 Event – February 16, 2017
As everyone who’s ever run a business knows, it’s no walk in the park. There are so many challenges, and opportunities, that it’s sometime hard to keep up. Especially when you’re growing and don’t have the staff to deal with the wide range of issues you face every day.
That’s where ERC’s Fab 5 events can help.
Once a quarter, we get together with 50 or so business owners and managers. Two businesses give a 15 minute background presentation on their company. The presenters then bring up specific business topics that they’re most concerned about. Members of the audience respond with suggestions from their own experience.
You’d be amazed at how many folks face the same issues that you do. And it really helps to talk about them with people who have been there and done that.
Sometimes, the ERC can also help by using its own resources. Sometimes we can identify people from our network who have specific expertise in an issue. Either way, Fab 5 can be a big help to your business.
Here are just a few of the things we’ve discussed:
- Creating visibility
- Raising capital
- Securing executive talent, technical talent or even entry level workers
- Finding a suitable location
- Obtaining a government permit or addressing a government regulations
- Creating a marketing strategy
- Launching an effective public relations campaign
- Landing a key customer or partner in which no pre-existing relationship exists
- Solving a technical or engineering problem
- Building a Board of Directors or Board of Advisors
If you think your company could benefit by presenting at one of our FAB 5 Events, contact us at 530-274-8455 or email@example.com. If you have business or industry expertise and would like to help highgrowth companies succeed, you should participate in a Fab 5 event, too.